Monday, March 20, 2017

Only 93 Days!

Getting really excited about this years trip to Ninos de Baja orphanage. The team is starting to come together and I'm really liking what I see. My good friends Trish, Raymond, Elmina and Jennifer are going. As well as Tom and Becky and their kids. Lots of new people this year too. It's exciting when we have new team members that have never gone on a mission trip join us. This year I'm sponsoring and chaperoning Julian and Brendan.

Brendan is currently a sixth grader and Julian is in ninth grade. Both of them are amazing young men that will certainly have a great experience. I'm very blessed to have an opportunity to introduce young people into mission service. I'll be posting pictures here of the team as we start to prepare for the June 22nd departure. 

No comments:

Post a Comment